- Turn the Shirt inside out and wash with COLD water, gentle cycle or by hand.
- DO NOT use Hot Water, Fabric Softeners or Bleach.
- Use mild detergent for best results. Remove promptly from the washer.
- DO NOT use fabric softener sheets in the dryer. Fluff on Low to get the wrinkles out for 5 minutes and then hang to dry.
- Do not stretch the transfer image or the shirt as this may cause cracking to occur.
If you follow these washing instructions, you will get many, many wearings out of your shirt. I have t-shirts that I bought in 2006, and they still look almost new!